Guardianship Fraud Hotline
Using the Guardianship Fraud Hotline, you can anonymously report potential incidents of financial fraud or waste involving court-appointed guardianships over elderly, minor children and incapacitated individuals. This includes but is not limited to:
- Missing money or property
- Suspicious loans, funds transfers, opened or closed accounts/lines of credit
- Suspicious purchase or sale of real or personal property
- Violations of federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations
- Guardian has a conflict of interest or exhibits signs of more expensive lifestyle
- Forced removal from their home or residence
Submissions are sent directly to the Clerk & Comptroller's Division of Inspector General.
If you suspect physical abuse or neglect, please contact the Florida Department of Children and Families at 1-800-96ABUSE (1-800-962-2873).
You may also view our resources page for additional agencies that may be of assistance.
For more information about guardianships, please view our guardianship page.
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions to find additional information about the Guardianship Fraud Hotline, such as:
View all FAQs.
Help Spread the Word About Guardianship Fraud
Download and print Guardianship Fraud Hotline materials on your own printer. To request posters or rack cards, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.