Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
All locations close on designated holidays.
For Court hours and closings, please visit the 15th Judicial Circuit website.
West County CourthouseCategories:
- Branch Office
For USPS Express, Priority or Certified Mail (signature required) to the West County Branch, send to:
P.O. Box 4115
West Palm Beach, FL 33402.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Excluding designated holidays.
- File New Cases: Small Claims
- County Civil Damages Cases
- Eviction (Landlord/Tenant) Cases
- Family Court Cases
- Mental Health Services
- Petitions for Injunction for protection from Domestic Violence
- Marriage License Applications and Ceremonies
- Passport Applications and Renewals
- Value Adjustment Board Petitions
- All services related to Felony, Misdemeanor and Traffic Violations
- Juvenile Delinquency and Juvenile Dependency Cases
- Payment of Parking Violations
- Self-Service Center services including legal forms and public viewing stations
- Recording of documents
- Processes record searches
Check wait times online or text CLERKPBC to 41411 to get estimated wait times at our North, South and West County locations and for traffic ticket payments at our Main Courthouse. At this time, wait times are not available for other divisions in the Main Courthouse. Standard text messaging rates from your carrier may apply.
- Drive west on State Road 80, which in West Palm Beach is Southern Boulevard, to Belle Glade.
- Turn left (south) onto State Road 15.
- The courthouse is on east side of the street, south of Hooker Hwy/SR 80 and north of James Wheeler Way.
- There is free parking at the courthouse.
Use the map below for personalized driving directions from Google Maps.
The Clerk’s administrative offices and Finance Division are located in the Governmental Center at 301 North Olive Avenue in downtown West Palm Beach. Services are also provided at the Criminal Justice Complex at 3228 Gun Club Road in West Palm Beach.
Check wait times online or text CLERKPBC to 41411 to get estimated wait times for Civil Court services and passport applications at our North, South and West County locations. At this time, wait times are not available for other locations. Standard text messaging rates from your carrier may apply.