Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.*
*Our Midwestern Communities Service Center branch office in Royal Palm Beach is closed Fridays.
All locations close on designated holidays.
For Court hours and closings, please visit the 15th Judicial Circuit website.
Midwestern Communities Service CenterCategories:
- Branch Office
Monday - Thursday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
This location is closed Fridays and designated holidays.
- Traffic ticket payments
- Payments accepted in person at the above address location - do not send payments through the mail to the above address.
- Send mailed payments to:
P.O. Box 3544
West Palm Beach, FL 33402-3544
- County Criminal court payments for other penalties such as marine infractions, animal infractions and other misdemeanor cases
- Circuit Criminal payments
- Marriage License Applications (no marriage ceremonies)
- Sale of Self-Service packets for divorce, eviction, small claims, and other legal forms
- Value Adjustment Board petitions
- Recording of documents
- Public viewing stations
- Accepts documents to be filed in existing County Civil cases, such as small claims and eviction cases
- From I-95 or Florida's Turnpike, exit west on Okeechobee Boulevard.
- Continue west to Royal Palm Beach Boulevard.
- Turn left onto Royal Palm Beach Blvd.
- Turn right onto Civic Center Way.
Use the map below for personalized driving directions from Google Maps.
The Clerk’s administrative offices and Finance Division are located in the Governmental Center at 301 North Olive Avenue in downtown West Palm Beach. Services are also provided at the Criminal Justice Complex at 3228 Gun Club Road in West Palm Beach.
Check wait times online or text CLERKPBC to 41411 to get estimated wait times at our North, South and West County locations and for traffic ticket payments at our Main Courthouse. At this time, wait times are not available for other divisions in the Main Courthouse. Standard text messaging rates from your carrier may apply.