Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
All locations close on designated holidays.
For Court hours and closings, please visit the 15th Judicial Circuit website.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Excluding designated holidays.
- All Court Services, Recording Services, and Official Records services available.
- Refer to the Telephone & Mail Directory to contact specific departments.
- Services not available at this location include: passport applications, minutes or Value Adjustment Board (VAB) services.
- From I-95, exit onto Okeechobee Boulevard and head east. Stay in the right lane.
- Go 3/4 mile to the second ramp on right, which is Australian Avenue North.
- Take the Australian Avenue North ramp. Go one mile north on Australian Avenue to Banyan Blvd.
- Turn right on Banyan Blvd. and continue east for four blocks.
- The courthouse will be on the left.
Parking is available on the street and in nearby lots and garages. These facilities charge for parking.
Use the map below for personalized driving directions from Google Maps.
The Clerk’s administrative offices and Finance Division are located in the Governmental Center at 301 North Olive Avenue in downtown West Palm Beach. Services are also provided at the Criminal Justice Complex at 3228 Gun Club Road in West Palm Beach.
Check wait times online or text CLERKPBC to 41411 to get estimated wait times for Civil Court services and passport applications at our North, South and West County locations. At this time, wait times are not available for other locations. Standard text messaging rates from your carrier may apply.