Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
All locations close on designated holidays.
For Court hours and closings, please visit the 15th Judicial Circuit website.
North County CourthouseCategories:
- Branch Office
- Criminal: (561) 355-2996
- Civil: (561) 624-6650
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Excluding designated holidays.
- File New Cases: Small Claims
- County Civil Damages Cases
- Eviction (Landlord/Tenant) Cases
- Family Court Cases
- Probate Cases
- Mental Health Services
- Guardianship Cases
- Petitions for Injunction for protection from Domestic Violence
- Marriage License Applications and Ceremonies
- Value Adjustment Board Petitions
- All services related to Misdemeanor and Traffic Violations
- Payment of Parking Violations
- Self-Service Center services including legal forms, free Navigator assistance with form preparation, and public viewing stations
- Recording of documents
- Processes record searches
Check wait times online or text CLERKPBC to 41411 to get estimated wait times at our North, South and West County locations and for traffic ticket payments at our Main Courthouse. At this time, wait times are not available for other divisions in the Main Courthouse. Standard text messaging rates from your carrier may apply.
- From I-95, exit east on PGA Blvd.
- Turn right onto Campus Drive. The courthouse will be on your right.
- There is free parking available behind the courthouse.
Use the map below for personalized driving directions from Google Maps.
The Clerk’s administrative offices and Finance Division are located in the Governmental Center at 301 North Olive Avenue in downtown West Palm Beach. Services are also provided at the Criminal Justice Complex at 3228 Gun Club Road in West Palm Beach.
Check wait times online or text CLERKPBC to 41411 to get estimated wait times for Civil Court services and passport applications at our North, South and West County locations. At this time, wait times are not available for other locations. Standard text messaging rates from your carrier may apply.