Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
All locations close on designated holidays.
For Court hours and closings, please visit the 15th Judicial Circuit website.
South County CourthouseCategories:
- Branch Office
- Criminal: (561) 355-2996
- Civil: (561) 274-1588
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Excluding designated holidays.
- Small Claims Cases
- County Civil Cases
- Eviction (Landlord/Tenant) Cases
- Family Court Cases
- Probate Cases
- Mental Health Services
- Guardianship Cases
- Petitions for Injunction for protection from Domestic Violence
- Appointments with Court Navigator
- Marriage License Applications and Ceremonies
- Passport Applications and Renewals
- Value Adjustment Board Petitions
- All services related to Misdemeanor and Traffic Violations
- Payment of Parking Violations issued by Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office (PBSO)
- Self-Service Center services including legal forms, free Navigator assistance with form preparation, and public viewing stations
- Recording of documents
- Processes record searches
Check wait times online or text CLERKPBC to 41411 to get estimated wait times at our North, South and West County locations and for traffic ticket payments at our Main Courthouse. At this time, wait times are not available for other divisions in the Main Courthouse. Standard text messaging rates from your carrier may apply.
- From I-95, exit east on Atlantic Avenue.
- There is free parking available across SW 2nd Avenue in the parking garage.
Use the map below for personalized driving directions from Google Maps.
The Clerk’s administrative offices and Finance Division are located in the Governmental Center at 301 North Olive Avenue in downtown West Palm Beach. Services are also provided at the Criminal Justice Complex at 3228 Gun Club Road in West Palm Beach.
Check wait times online or text CLERKPBC to 41411 to get estimated wait times for Civil Court services and passport applications at our North, South and West County locations. At this time, wait times are not available for other locations. Standard text messaging rates from your carrier may apply.