Royal Palm Office to Open on Fridays
Clerk & Comptroller’s Royal Palm Beach Office to Open on Fridays
The Clerk & Comptroller’s office at the Midwestern Communities Service Center in Royal Palm Beach will be open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., effective January 3, 2020.
The Royal Palm Beach office provides many of the services offered at the Clerk & Comptroller’s four courthouse locations, including:
- Traffic ticket payments
- Payments in County Criminal cases, including marine infractions, animal infractions and other misdemeanor cases
- Payments in Criminal Court cases
- Marriage license applications
- Document recording
- Value Adjustment Board petitions
- Sale of Self-Service packets for divorce, eviction, small claims, and other legal forms
Legislative budget cuts forced the Royal Palm Beach office to close in 2009. In 2012, Clerk & Comptroller Sharon R. Bock, Esq., was able to get sufficient funding to reopen the location two days a week, and in subsequent years expanded the office’s hours to four days a week.
To learn more about the Clerk & Comptroller, please visit www.mypalmbeachclerk.com.