Save a Trip to Our Office
- View your court case online, including court dates.
- E-File: Submit court documents electronically 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Civil and family pleadings may also be placed in the drop box in the Main Courthouse, on the first floor by the elevators.
As Clerk Of The Circuit Court, The Clerk & Comptroller's Office Is The Service And Support Center For Palm Beach County's Court System
The Clerk & Comptroller’s office supports Palm Beach County’s criminal, civil and juvenile courts. We process, record and file court documents such as lawsuits, traffic tickets, divorce agreements, wills, domestic violence petitions and tenant evictions.
All court services are available at the Main Courthouse in West Palm Beach, and limited services are available at three branch courthouse locations throughout Palm Beach County. Many civil and criminal court records may be searched online.
Circuit Civil Court
Circuit Civil handles lawsuits with damages of more than $30,000. The department also handles:
County Civil Court
County Civil handles lawsuits with damages up to and including $30,000. The department also handles:
This division handles:
- County Criminal
- Circuit Criminal (Felonies)
- Criminal Court Dates
- Criminal Appeals
- Cash Bond Refund Information
- Pay Criminal Court Fines and Fees
- Sealing & Expungement of Records
- View All Criminal Court
Electronic filing of court documents, or E-Filing, allows you to submit court documents electronically 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
All exhibits that will be entered into evidence must be follow these guidelines.
- Civil Evidence - Pre-Marking Guidelines
- Probate Evidence - Pre-Marking Guidelines
- Unified Family Court Evidence - Pre-Marking Guidelines
- Criminal Evidence - Hazardous & Non-Hazardous Handling & Packaging Guidelines
Applicants for indigent status are approved or denied based on the guidelines provided in Florida Statutes for indigent determination.
Information about serving as a juror including when to report, directions, parking and more.
Self Service Center
The Self Service Center provides resources to those representing themselves in court.
Unified Family Court
All family-related matters are handled in one place, including: