Serving You Safely: Learn more about new safety measures to protect our customers and employees.



CARES Acts Payments: See frequently asked questions about payments for CARES Restart Business Grants



Save a Trip to Our Office

Civil and family pleadings may also be placed in the drop box in the Main Courthouse, on the first floor by the elevators.

Circuit Civil Cases (Damages over $30,000)

Circuit Civil cases are non-criminal cases in which individuals or businesses sue for damages exceeding $30,000. Cases involving claims of $30,000 or less are under the jurisdiction of the County Civil Courts.

Examples of Circuit Civil lawsuits include bond validations, car bonds, personal property bonds, declaratory judgments, ejectment, eminent domain, injunctions, petitions, quiet title, replevin, and tax-related cases such as contest of tax assessments, enforcement of a tax warrant and IRS liens.

Attorneys must e-File for all Circuit Civil cases. Self-represented litigants may e-File or mail documents to room 3.23 (3rd floor) of the Main Courthouse.

Civil Cover Sheet with Instructions - Form 1.997

The Circuit Civil Department also handles:

For information about the courts, including but not limited to setting hearings and judicial schedules, please visit the 15th Judicial Circuit’s webpage.

Suggestion of Bankruptcy

When filing a Suggestion of Bankruptcy over the counter,  a Notice of Filing must be included.

Foreign Subpoenas

Pursuant to the Uniform Interstate Deposition and Discovery Act, parties requesting that the clerk issue a subpoena for a foreign case should submit the following to the Clerk’s Circuit Civil Division:

  • Notice of Taking Deposition or for Production of Documents
  • A copy of the foreign subpoena
  • An unissued Florida-styled subpoena that incorporates the terms used in the foreign subpoena and contains the names, addresses and telephone numbers of all counsel of record and any party not represented by counsel in the proceeding.
  • $7 fee made payable to Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County.

Letters Rogatory or Commissions from the foreign court are no longer required.

Please use one of the following Florida-styled subpoenas for your submission:

Car Bonds (F.S. 559.917)

This process may be used to assist someone who has been given a price for automobile repair work, and was then charged a higher rate when the work was completed.

  • A cash bond, in the form of cash or a cashier’s check payable to Sharon R. Bock, Clerk & Comptroller, must be posted with the Clerk & Comptroller’s office for the invoice amount.
  • A certificate will be issued to the customer to enable the customer to retrieve their vehicle.
  • The shop owner will have 60 days to file a petition to obtain payment for said repairs.
  • There is no filing fee for this procedure.

Ejectment (F.S. Chapter 66)

A petition for ejectment may be filed when an adult person will not voluntarily vacate your home. This process may be used to remove a person or persons who do not hold title to that property.

Contact the Circuit Civil Department

The Circuit Civil department is open Monday-Friday (except designated holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.

Main Courthouse
205 N. Dixie Hwy.
3rd Floor, Room 3.23
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
(561) 355-2986

Mailing Address
P.O. Box 4667
West Palm Beach, FL 33402-4667

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer