Office Holiday Closure Notice: The Clerk's office will be closed on Monday, October 14 in observance of Columbus Day.


After hours payments on traffic or criminal cases that are not in collections will be available from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays and  from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Monday, October 14, via the nCourt payment system at 561-328-2463. Please have your citation, case or driver’s license number available when placing your call.


The E-Filing portal will be unavailable due to maintenance from 4 – 7 p.m. on Sunday, October 13. 


Operation Green Light: Get your driver's license back and save on fees for overdue traffic tickets and criminal court fines & fees on Saturday, October 19.



The Clerk & Comptroller maintains the records for all criminal court cases filed in Palm Beach County, as well as collects and disburses court fines, fees and assessments. Many criminal court records may be searched online.

See Also: Traffic Violations

Cash Bond Refund Information

A bond is a promise to the court that a person charged with a crime will appear for their future court dates and remain within the jurisdiction of the court.

Circuit Criminal

Circuit Criminal maintains the records for all felony cases (including, but not limited to, homicide, robbery, burglary, sex offenses, forgery, child abuse and drugs) filed in Palm Beach County.

County Criminal

County Criminal processes cases and paperwork dealing with parking tickets; animal, marine and traffic infractions; and county and municipal ordinances and misdemeanors.

Criminal Court Dates

Find upcoming criminal court dates by searching eCaseView, our online case viewing system.

Pay Criminal Court Fines and Fees

Pay online or by mobile app using PayItClerkPBC. Call 561.355.2994 to pay by phone, apply online for a payment plan, mail payments or pay in person. Payments are also accepted in person at our courthouse locations or by mail.

Criminal Appeals

The Circuit Criminal Department handles all appeals from convictions and court rulings from Circuit Criminal Court and County Criminal Court in Palm Beach County.

Sealing And Expungement Of Records

Forms and instructions for filing a Petition to Seal or a Petition to Expunge are available for a nominal fee from the Clerk & Comptroller's Self Service Center.