Serving You Safely: Learn more about new safety measures to protect our customers and employees.



CARES Acts Payments: See frequently asked questions about payments for CARES Restart Business Grants



Save a Trip to Our Office

Civil and family pleadings may also be placed in the drop box in the Main Courthouse, on the first floor by the elevators.

Filing Documents by Mail

To file court documents by mail:

  • Make two additional copies of all the documents that you complete – one for yourself and one for the other party. 
  • Next, file the original and two copies of all the applicable documents with the Clerk & Comptroller’s office. Have all pages clipped together before filing (copies may be stapled together).
  • Make sure you provide an extra pre-addressed stamped envelope so that your copies may be returned.
You may file your paperwork by U.S. mail to the appropriate department for your case:

Unified Family Court
P.O. Box 3597
West Palm Beach, FL 33402

Circuit Civil Court
P.O. Box 4667
West Palm Beach, FL 33402

County Civil Court
P.O. Box 3406
West Palm Beach, FL 33402