When the certificate of title is issued, the Clerk's office will eServe an unrecorded copy to all parties listed on the case who have provided email addresses. Plaintiffs/plaintiffs' representatives must provide postage paid envelopes for those parties without email addresses.
The Clerk is currently issuing Certificates of Title for foreclosure sales that occurred May 29 & 30, 2019.
If you purchased a property at a foreclosure sale prior to this date, and you have not received your certificate of title, please verify the following:
- The proof of publication has been filed and docketed.
- All fees have been paid ($70 Clerk sale fee, documentary stamps and $70 online sale fee).
- The Clerk has been provided with the proposed Certificate of Title, with the legal description of the property.
- There has been no objection to the sale filed.
- A party to the case has not filed bankruptcy.
- If the Plaintiff had the winning bid, but intends to assign the winning bid to another party: verify that the judgment addresses the ability to assign or that there is an order permitting the assignment.
If you have verified all of these items, please call (561) 355-6240 and have the sale date and case number available.
If you purchased a property at a foreclosure sale after the date referenced above, please know that our office is working to issue Certificates of Title as quickly as possible. Please continue to check this page for updates.