Using the Guardianship Fraud Hotline, you can anonymously report potential incidents of financial fraud or waste involving court-appointed guardianships over elderly, minor children and incapacitated individuals. This includes but is not limited to:
- Missing money or property
- Suspicious loans, funds transfers, opened or closed accounts/lines of credit
- Suspicious purchase or sale of real or personal property
- Violations of federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations
- Guardian has a conflict of interest or exhibits signs of more expensive lifestyle
- Forced removal from their home or residence
Submissions are sent directly to the Clerk & Comptroller's Division of Inspector General.
If you suspect physical abuse or neglect, please contact the Florida Department of Children and Families at 1-800-96ABUSE (1-800-962-2873).
You may also view our resources page for additional agencies that may be of assistance.
For more information about guardianships, please view our guardianship page.
Injunction for Protection: Vulnerable Adult Informational Brochure
How to File a Report
- Online: File a report now
- Phone: 561-355-FRAUD (561-355-3728)