Skip a Trip to Our Office
Apply for your marriage license entirely online. To begin the process, email OnlineMarriageLicense@mypalmbeachclerk.com.
We will reply with detailed instructions and the required forms to get you started.
Please review the requirements below to be sure you are eligible to complete the online identification check and video conference.
Complete and sign the forms below. All documents must be returned to the Clerk at OnlineMarriageLicense@mypalmbeachclerk.com.
- Florida Family Law Handbook: You are required to read the handbook.
- Marriage License Application and Statement of Participants: Complete the application and statement attesting that you have read the Florida Family Law Handbook and indicating whether you have taken a premarital course or not.
- Affirmation of Common Children Born in Florida: Complete this form if you have one or more children together who were born in Florida (complete a separate form for each child).
After you have returned the completed forms, we will provide you with a reference number and link in order to pay online.
- $136.00 without the premarital course + service charge*
- $111.00 with the premarital course + service charge*
*The credit card processor charges a fee of $2.50 + 2.5% per transaction.
Once the payment is received, both parties must pass an identification check to complete the remote notary process. If you are unable to pass the identification check, you will be required to finish the process in person at the Clerk’s office. No refunds will be provided.
Each participant MUST:
- Be a United States citizen
- Have a valid U.S. driver’s license or state I.D.
- Have an address
- Have a valid Social Security number
- Have their own email account
- Have a valid U.S. mobile number
- Have a credit history - if you do not have a credit history or it is locked, you will not be able to pass the I.D. verification
Each participant must have their own device with functioning camera and microphone for the video conference. You may not share a device during the session.
Acceptable devices include Windows or Mac computers, iPads or Android tablets with the latest version of Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers. Smartphones are not recommended. For details on supported devices and browsers, please visit DocVerify’s website.
High-speed internet access is strongly recommended.
Both participants will be asked to show their driver’s licenses during the video conference.
After all steps are complete, you will receive an email to download and print your marriage license. When you are married, the officiant must fill out the remainder of the marriage license. It must be returned to our office for recording.