Save up to 40% on collections fees,
for one day only.
Saturday, October 19 | 9 AM – 4 PM
This is your chance to get your license back and save on fees for overdue traffic tickets and outstanding court fines.
Visit one of our four courthouse locations during this special one-day event:
- Main Courthouse
205 N. Dixie Highway, Room 2.23, West Palm Beach
(Nearby parking is available in the Judicial Parking Garage located at 505 Banyan Boulevard)
- North County Courthouse
3188 PGA Boulevard, Room 1203, Palm Beach Gardens
- South County Courthouse
200 W. Atlantic Avenue, Room 1S-124, Delray Beach
- West County Courthouse
2950 State Road 15, Room S-100, Belle Glade
• Get Your Driver's License Back
• Get on a Payment Plan
• Save Money!
Palm Beach County cases only.
Due to limited seating, we ask that you not bring children or other family members with you if possible.
What is Operation Green Light?
On Saturday, Oct. 19, the Clerk’s office is authorized to waive collection agency fees – some as high as 40 percent – for anyone who pays off their court obligations in full or signs up for a monthly payment plan. Florida law requires the Clerk’s office to turn over unpaid tickets and other outstanding court fines and fees to an outside collection agency if the debt is not paid within 90 days of the due date.
The Clerk’s office is opening all four of its courthouse locations during the one-day event, called “Operation Green Light.” Those who pay their debts or go on a monthly payment plan will also be able to reinstate their suspended driver’s license in most cases.
Who Can Pay?
Collection agency surcharges will be waived for:
- Overdue traffic tickets issued in Palm Beach County.
- Overdue criminal court obligations in Palm Beach County.
What types of payment are accepted?
Payments will be accepted by cash, check, money order and credit card. A 3.5 percent service fee will be applied to all credit card payments. Payment plans are available.
What if my ticket or case is in another county?
Clerk’s offices throughout Florida will be hosting Operation Green Light events from Oct. 12-19. For information on paying court obligations and traffic tickets issued outside of Palm Beach County, please contact the local Clerk’s office in that jurisdiction.
Before Operation Green Light, take these steps to help ensure you will be able to reinstate your driver's license.
- Check your Florida Driver’s License online and see what is affecting your license. Enter your Florida driver's license number in order to access the current status of your license.
- If you have outstanding items in other counties in Florida, contact that county to see if they are participating in Operation Green Light and make arrangements to satisfy these obligations.
- Check your Palm Beach County items in eCaseView to see what you owe. Begin by choosing "Continue as Guest," then follow the on-screen instructions to search for your case information.
- Make sure you bring a check, cash or money order to pay. Credit cards are also accepted. A 3.5 percent service fee will be applied to all credit card payments. Payment plans are available; however, you will still be required to pay some money that day.
- The Clerk & Comptroller can reinstate some driver's licenses on site. Also, the Florida DHSMV will be available on site at our West Palm Beach and Delray Beach locations to assist you with reinstating your license. There is a fee for license reinstatement.
Reinstatement Fee Type Amount Suspension D-6 – DHSMV $60 Failed to Pay Court Obligations $60 Each Obligation; Example: 2 cases - $60 x 2 = $120