Are you representing yourself in court? The Clerk & Comptroller's Self-Service Center hosts free workshops each month on a variety of topics.
Upcoming Free DIY Workshops
- Wednesday, November 27, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- North County Courthouse, Law Library, 3188 PGA Boulevard, Palm Beach Gardens
- Wednesday, December 4, 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Main Courthouse, First Floor Cafeteria, 205 North Dixie Highway, West Palm Beach
Past DIY Workshop Toolboxes
- Baker & Marchman Acts
- Child Support: Modifying your Child Support and/or Timesharing Order
- Homeowner & Condo Owner Association Laws
- How to Collect a Judgment
- Injunction for Protection
- Landlord Tenant (Eviction)
- Sealing or Expunging Criminal Records
- Tax Deeds