Self-Service Center Locations Closed to the Public
Our offices are closed for non-essential, in-person services. Self-represented litigants may file documents electronically or mail them to the appropriate department. DIY Workshops are canceled until further notice, but most topics may be viewed on our YouTube channel.
Are you representing yourself in court? The Clerk & Comptroller's Self-Service Center hosts free workshops each month on a variety of topics.
Upcoming Free DIY Workshops
All DIY workshops are canceled until further notice.
Recordings of previous workshops may be viewed on our YouTube channel. Please check back to this page for information regarding future workshops.
DIY Workshop Videos & Toolboxes
- Baker & Marchman Acts
- Child Support: Modifying your Child Support and/or Timesharing Order
- Homeowner & Condo Owner Association Laws
- How to Collect a Judgment
- Injunction for Protection
- Landlord Tenant (Eviction)
- Sealing or Expunging Criminal Records
- Tax Deeds