The Clerk & Comptroller’s locations at the Main Courthouse and the Governmental Center in West Palm Beach and at the North County Courthouse in Palm Beach Gardens will close at 2:30 p.m. on Friday, June 5, due to planned protests. The Call Center will also be unavailable after 2:30 p.m. The Clerk’s offices in Belle Glade, Delray Beach and Royal Palm Beach will remain open until 4 p.m. on Friday, June 5.



Serving You Safely: Learn more about new safety measures to protect our customers and employees.



CARES Acts Payments: See frequently asked questions about payments for CARES Restart Business Grants



See our Do-It-Yourself In Court Toolboxes for resources.

Making Child Support / Alimony Payments

 Pay by credit card:

Pay online by electronic check:

 When paying online, you will be asked to enter your depository number. The depository number is simply an abbreviated version of your court case number.

If your court case number is 2019DR012345, your depository number will be 19-0012345-CA.

Please be advised separate service fees and service charges apply when paying online. These fees are separate from the Clerk depository fee. Additionally, it can take up to 4 to 7 business days for an online payment to be credited to your case.

Pay by mail:

Florida State Disbursement Unit
P.O. Box 8500
Tallahassee, Florida 32314

Payments shall be made payable to Florida State Disbursement Unit. To avoid payment processing delays, make sure you clearly print the following information on your payment:

  • Court case number
  • Respondent’s social security number
  • Name of the county where your support order originated i.e. Palm Beach

Requesting a Payoff Statement

To receive a payoff statement, please send a written request and a check for $25.00 payable to the ‘Palm Beach Clerk of Courts’ and send it to the following address:

Unified Family Court
205 North Dixie Highway
Room 3.22
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Once received, we can either fax or email the payoff statement to you. Please indicate your preference in the request.

Requesting Direct Deposit

In order to avoid any delays in receiving your payment, we encourage you to sign up for direct deposit.

If your case is with the Department of Revenue, please call (850) 488-5437 or visit

If your case is not with the Department of Revenue, please contact the Clerk and Comptroller, Palm Beach County, at (561) 355-6511.

Who can I call if I have a question about my case?

For payment information, updating your address, case status, or any other general questions:

Clerk and Comptroller, Palm Beach County

For any child support matters involving the Department of Revenue:

Department of Revenue
 881 South Congress Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33406

For automated payment information, report lost/stolen checks(s), or to change your address:

Florida State Disbursement Unit

For questions related to the smiOne card:


Clerk Depository Fee

If your case does not involve the Department of Revenue, a depository fee of 4% of the amount paid with a minimum of $1.00 and a maximum of $5.25 is charged for all payments made through the State Disbursement Unit (pursuant to Chapter 61.181 of the Florida Statutes).

The Depository fee applies whether the payment is mailed to the State Disbursement Unit or if you pay online. Furthermore, the Depository fee is in addition to any fees incurred to use the online payment service.

For example, if your child support obligation is $100, the depository fee will be $4 (4% of $100). Your total payment will be $104.00.


Certain legal forms related to child support issues may be downloaded from the Florida Courts website or purchased from the Clerk & Comptroller's Self Service Center.

It is important to include your name, address and telephone number on every document you file with the court.