Face Coverings Required: Anyone entering a Palm Beach County courthouse or government building must wear a face covering. Learn more about our safety measures.


CARES Act Payments: See frequently asked questions about payments. 


What Are Special Assessments?

Special assessments help pay for public improvements in a community, such as road paving and water mains. They are levied upon properties that will directly benefit from the improvements. Special assessments require approval from the property owners in the area and the Board of County Commissioners.

Search Special Assessments & Pay Online

Use our special assessments search for the following:

  • Find out if a property has a special assessment lien.
  • Check the status of an account.
  • Verify that a lien has been satisfied and recorded in the public record.
  • Make a payment on an account.
  • View and print payoff letters, transaction activity reports, lien satisfaction letters and payment schedules.

How Do I Make a Payment?

  • Pay online with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)

  • Mail a check payable to the Board of County Commissioners to:
    PO Box 3977, West Palm Beach, FL 33402

  • Pay in person using cash, check or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express) at: Revenue Department - Governmental Center, Second Floor, Room 203
    301 N Olive Ave, West Palm Beach, FL 33401

  • Wire transfers are available during home closing for home closing agents. This process is only used to facilitate time sensitive transactions as it pertains to lien satisfactions. For wire instructions, email or call 561.355.3457.

We do not accept payments over the telephone.


Call 561.355.3457 or email for assistance.