The Clerk & Comptroller protects and maintains Palm Beach County's Official Records, Court Records and County Government Meeting Records.
Many of these public records may be viewed online through the links below. Additionally, the Clerk takes privacy issues very seriously and provides information below about protecting your privacy in public records.
For reports and information related to Palm Beach County finances, including our online Special Assessment Search, please see Public Funds.
Pursuant to 119.12 (2), F.S., the custodian of public records is Hampton Peterson, 561-355-2996 or email@example.com.
The Clerk & Comptroller is responsible for safeguarding and protecting the integrity of all Palm Beach County court records.
- Civil, Criminal & Traffic Records Search
- Clerk Cart for Civil & Criminal Reports
- Sealed Cases
- Pretrial Release Register
Minutes and video from Palm Beach County government meetings are available online through myMinutes.
Official Records include court judgments, deeds, liens, marriage licenses, mortgages, plats and tax deeds.
- Free Online Official Records Public Search
- Electronic Distribution Index Service
- Official Record Index and Images on CD-ROM
Property Fraud Alert is a free service to help you protect your property from fraud by monitoring the documents being recorded in the Official Records of the Clerk & Comptroller's office.
Find information about protecting your privacy in public records.
- Protected Groups
- Internet Document Restrictions
- Social Security, Bank Account, Credit, Debit and Charge Card Numbers
- Victims of Violent Crime
- Notice of Confidential Information Within Court Filing
- Identity Theft Resources
Documents are “recorded” and become Official Records of Palm Beach County.
- Declaration of Domicile
- Domestic Partnership
- Escrow Accounts
- Fee Calculator
- Notice of Commencement
- Transfer of Lien to Bond
The Clerk & Comptroller's Records Service Center assists the public in searching for documents recorded in the Official Record Books of Palm Beach County.
- Online Tax Deed Sales
- Search and view tax deeds documentation for sales conducted by the Clerk & Comptroller's office.
- Sale Information
Genealogy researchers can typically find court records, mortgages, deeds, as well as marriage and divorce records through the Clerk & Comptroller’s office if the ancestor lived in Palm Beach County.