The Clerk & Comptroller protects and maintains Palm Beach County's Official Records, Court Records and County Government Meeting Records.
The Clerk & Comptroller is responsible for safeguarding and protecting the integrity of all Palm Beach County court records.
- Civil, Criminal & Traffic Records Search
- Clerk Cart for Civil & Criminal Reports
- Sealed Cases
- Pretrial Release Register
Minutes from Palm Beach County government meetings.
Official Records include court judgments, deeds, liens, marriage licenses, mortgages, plats and tax deeds.
- Official Records Public Search
- Electronic Distribution Index Service
- Official Record Index and Images on CD-ROM
Property Fraud Alert is a free service to help you protect your property from fraud by monitoring the documents being recorded in the Official Records of the Clerk & Comptroller's office.
Find information about protecting your privacy in public records.
- Protected Groups
- Internet Document Restrictions
- Social Security, Bank Account, Credit, Debit and Charge Card Numbers
- Victims of Violent Crime
- Notice of Confidential Information Within Court Filing
- Identity Theft Resources
Documents are “recorded” and become Official Records of Palm Beach County.
- Declaration of Domicile
- Domestic Partnership
- Escrow Accounts
- Fee Calculator
- Notice of Commencement
- Transfer of Lien to Bond
The Clerk & Comptroller's Records Service Center assists the public in searching for documents recorded in the Official Record Books of Palm Beach County.
- Online Tax Deed Sales
- Search and view tax deeds documentation for sales conducted by the Clerk & Comptroller's office.
- Sale Information
Genealogy researchers can typically find court records, mortgages, deeds, as well as marriage and divorce records through the Clerk & Comptroller’s office if the ancestor lived in Palm Beach County.
Pursuant to 119.12 (2), F.S., the custodian of public records is Tara Ramos, 561-355-2996 or email@example.com.