Per Administrative Order 2019-12.501-2/19, the Clerk will make public records/court pleadings in case number 2016CF005507 available on the Clerk & Comptroller’s website.
Additional case information such as court events and previously filed court documents are available online in eCaseView.
- 2-21-2019 Motion To Preclude The Unconstitutional Seating Of Biased Jurors Preclude Qualification Of Jurors Based On Answers
- 2-21-2019 Order Prohibiting Spectators From Wearing Clothing In Clear Favor Of The State Or Defendant
- 2-18-2019 State's Objection to Defendant's Motion To Change Venue
- 2-13-2019 Order Invoking Plan For Special Interest High Profile Proceeding
- 02-13-2019 Order Denying Defendant's Motion To Obtain Transcripts Of Grand Jury Proceedings
- 02-13-2019 Order Denying Defendant's Motion To Exclude Testimony Of State's Forensic Pathology Expert And For Frye Hearing
- 2-12-2019 Order Concerning Court Procedures
- 2-11-2019 Motion to Change Venue
- 2-8-2019 Motion to Exclude Testimony of State's Forensic Pathology Expert and For Frye Hearing
- 2-4-2019 Emergency Motion to Reset Hearing on Motion to Exclude Testimony of State Expert Libby
- 2-4-2019 Defendant's Motion to Modify Conditions of In House Arrest
- 2-1-2019 State's Response and Objection to Defendant's Motion in Limine to Exclude Evidence and Preclude Improper Argument
- 1-23-2019 Order Prohibiting The Release Of Jurors' Names Until The Trial Is Concluded