Search our free online database of Palm Beach County's Official Records including deeds, mortgages, judgments, liens, marriage licenses and more. View documents online and print uncertified copies from your own computer.
You must choose ACCEPT at the end of this disclaimer to continue.
Disclaimer and User Agreement for Official Records Access
The Clerk & Comptroller provides information on this Web site as a service to our customers. We are committed to ensuring that these records are accurate. However, we make no warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content on this site or at other sites to which we are linked. The user is responsible for determining the accuracy and reliability of the information in our system and is advised to search on all possible spelling variations of proper names as well as to utilize other search criteria, to maximize search results.
The Clerk & Comptroller shall not be liable for errors or omissions contained herein, including but not limited to: errors, omissions and misspellings in names, legal descriptions, document type, and property type; and incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete indexing of records. In no event shall the Clerk & Comptroller be liable for any damages, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of the use of, or the inability to use this internet service or the information made available through this internet service.
Use of this service is subject to and conditioned upon acceptance of the following conditions and terms (use the scroll bar to view the complete text):
- All information provided by the Clerk & Comptroller through this Internet service is provided "as is" with no warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
- The Clerk & Comptroller does not guarantee or warranty the accuracy, completeness, timeliness of the records or the indexing of the records for any general or specific purpose.
- The data on this site will be updated daily with the exception of weekends and holidays. No guarantee is made as to update frequency of this update.
- All information provided by the Clerk & Comptroller through this Internet service is for informational purposes only and is not an official or certified record of the Clerk’s Office. Furthermore, this information is subject to change without notice and should not be used for any official purpose.
- The user assumes all risks associated with the use of this Internet service and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Clerk & Comptroller, its agents, representatives, and employees from and against any damages or losses of any nature whatsoever that may be caused by accessing, viewing, retrieving and/or disseminating the information or records obtained on this site.
- The Clerk & Comptroller’s office provides immediate access to scanned images of records that are presented to the Recording office prior to the record being verified for accuracy and prior to party indexing verification. These provisional records are indicated in green on this site. Provisional records may be deleted, modified, or changed without notice and indexing may be changed, modified, deleted and/or added upon verification of the record. Verification generally occurs within 48 hours. Upon verification of the provisional record, the record will change from green to black. The Clerk & Comptroller is not responsible for errors, omissions, misspellings, incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate indexing of records, whether they are provisional record or verified records. Customers use this service and record information at their own risk.
- Internet access to this site may be unavailable periodically after normal business hours due to system maintenance. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
By using this Internet service, user acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions contained in this Disclaimer and Agreement and agrees to be bound by each of the terms and conditions.
By accepting the terms of the disclaimer on this page, users of the Clerk's Web site may view and print images from Official Record documents filed with the Clerk & Comptroller since Jan. 1, 1968. Should you find a reference to a document on our site but are unable to call up the images that go with it, please know that you may view it on microfilm in Room 4.25 of the Main Courthouse in West Palm Beach. By state law we must charge $1 for every page photocopied there.
Problems Viewing Document Images?
Viewing Official Record document images requires the Java client software be installed on your computer and configured to allow our website to display its images. The Java client installer can be downloaded from www.java.com.
The Microsoft Edge browser does not support Java and therefore cannot be used to view document images in our Official Records Search. Please use another web browser such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox or Safari.
If you receive an error stating “Application Blocked by Java Security” when viewing images, please refer to this Oracle help document, https://java.com/en/download/faq/exception_sitelist.xml. The URL to be added to the exception list is http://oris.co.palm-beach.fl.us.
Contact the Recording Department
If you require additional assistance, you may contact our Index Department during business hours at (561) 355-2932 or visit one of our offices.
For comments, suggestions, or changes, e-mail us at email@example.com.
The Recording Department is open Monday-Friday (except legal holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
P.O. Box 4177
West Palm Beach, FL 33402-4177
Telephone (561) 355-2991
205 North Dixie Highway Room 4.2500
West Palm Beach, FL 33401