What is eRecording?
eRecording is the secure online submission of documents to the Clerk & Comptroller’s office for recording in the Official Records of Palm Beach County. eRecording eliminates the need to mail or deliver documents to the courthouse, and saves time and money for both the Clerk's office and our customers.
The most commonly eRecorded documents are deeds, mortgages, assignment of mortgages and satisfaction of mortgages. Certain document types cannot be eRecorded.
Benefits of eRecording
- Submit electronically - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Expedites the recording process
- Increases efficiencies, streamlines work flow
- Eliminates payment errors
- Improves document security – you retain original documents
- Reduces the time gap for recording
Get Started eRecording
Documents for eRecording must be submitted through a third-party vendor. Recording customers should research the vendors and determine which one best fits their needs.
Available vendors are listed below in alphabetical order. The Clerk's office cannot recommend or endorse vendors.
You will need a computer with a scanner and Internet access.
- CSC eRecording Systems - 866-652-0111
- eRecording Partners Network - 888-325-3365
- Indecomm Global Services - 877-272-5250
- RecordNation - 407-765-2159
- Simplifile - 800-460-5657
- Titlehost - 844-336-0055
For questions about eRecording, please contact the Clerk & Comptroller's office at (561) 355-2991 or eRecordinfo@mypalmbeachclerk.com.
If you are an eRecording vendor and would like to begin eRecording with the Clerk & Comptroller, Palm Beach County, please contact our office at eRecordinfo@mypalmbeachclerk.com or (561) 355-2296.
All submitting vendors will be required to adhere to the Clerk & Comptroller's eRecording Business Rules.
Florida Supreme Court Mandate
Florida Supreme Court mandates space for recording, date and time stamps on documents