The Clerk & Comptroller’s office is committed to being a great place to work! The value we place on our employees is reflected in the total compensation package we offer.
Our benefits plans are popular with employees because they provide comprehensive coverage for a variety of needs and they offer flexibility for our diverse workforce. We offer a superior benefits package found at few other employers.
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan Coverage for Employee, Families and Eligible Domestic Partners
- Life Insurance Plans for Employees and Families
- Long-Term Disability Coverage for Employees
- Short-Term Disability Coverage for Employees
- Voluntary Supplemental Coverage through Aflac
- Florida Retirement System
- Deferred Compensation Retirement Savings Plan 457(b)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Dependent Care and Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pet Health Insurance
- Legal Services & Identity Theft Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Compassionate Leave, Domestic Violence Leave, Military Leave, Domestic Partner Leave and Family & Medical Leave
- Qualifying employer for public service loan forgiveness
Our office is committed to providing physical activity and wellness opportunities for our employees through our nationally-recognized Clerks for Wellness program. We are a Gold Level Recipient of the American Heart Association’s Workplace Health Achievement program.
Our idea of a great place to work includes a comprehensive total rewards program. In addition to salary and benefits, we recognize the efforts of our world-class employees by giving ongoing support and feedback on their performance, and by rewarding them for a job well done!
The Clerk’s employee rewards and recognition program includes:
- Regular Employee Social Events
- Annual Service Awards Ceremony
- Professional Training Opportunities (ongoing)
- Career Development Programs (ongoing)
- Team Recognition
- Individual Rewards
- Employee Discounts at Local and National Businesses