Using the Ethics Hotline, individuals can anonymously report potential incidents of fraud, waste, abuse or ethical violations. This includes but is not limited to the following list:
- Violations of federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations
- Misappropriation of government resources
- Gross mismanagement
- Gross waste of public money
- Gross abuse of authority
How to File a Report
- Online*: Create a report now on an independent reporting Web site.
- Phone*: Dial 1-888-WARN-PBC.
- Mail: 301 N. Olive Avenue, 9th Floor, West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Walk-In: Governmental Center, 9th Floor, 301 N. Olive Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL
*You will be asked to create a secure username and password with Ethical Advocate, a third party reporting agency. This allows you to anonymously check the status of your report later.
Message from Clerk Bock
As Clerk & Comptroller of Palm Beach County, I am committed to protecting public records and public funds, while safeguarding the standards of ethics and integrity in our community.
Our Ethics Hotline is one weapon in our ongoing fight against fraud, waste, abuse and ethical misconduct. It currently allows our frontline of defense ‑ my office’s 700 employees ‑ to report issues anonymously, if they choose. While regular audits and strict internal controls are built into how we do business, research shows that anonymous tips are another effective means for identifying opportunities for improvement.
At the Clerk & Comptroller’s office, we have an organization-wide commitment to shining the light on ethics.
Sharon Bock, Esq.
Clerk & Comptroller
Palm Beach County