The Main Courthouse is open, but temperatures inside the building are warmer than usual. If you need to conduct business at the Main Courthouse, plan for warmer-than-normal temperatures. You can also visit any Clerk & Comptroller branch location, or conduct your business online.


Face Coverings Required: Anyone entering a Palm Beach County courthouse or government building must wear a face covering. Learn more about our safety measures.


CARES Act Payments: See frequently asked questions about payments. 




Name Change FAQ

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Unified Family Court - (561) 355-6511

  • Name Change

    • Do I need to file a separate name change petition for each person in my family?

    • How do I change my name (not related to a divorce action)?

    • Is the fee for the criminal history background check included in the filing fee?