We are open for in-person services at all of our locations.
For the safety of our customers and employees, new protocols have been implemented.
Visiting our offices? Here's what you can expect:
- Plexiglass shields in all customer service areas
- Limited number of customers allowed in lobbies
- Reminders for social distancing
To help keep everyone safe, we ask that all customers:
Wear a face covering
Maintain social distancing
Enter lobbies only if you have direct business with our office
Marriage Licenses & Ceremonies - By Appointment Only
- Main Courthouse, West Palm Beach: (561) 355-4489
- North County Courthouse, Palm Beach Gardens: (561) 624-6650
- South County Courthouse, Delray Beach: (561) 274-1557
- West County Courthouse, Belle Glade: (561) 996-4843
- Midwestern Communities Service Center, Royal Palm Beach: (561) 784-1271
No In-Person Traffic Hearings at this Time: Your hearing will take place via Zoom video conference. If you already have a traffic hearing scheduled, please provide your email address in order to receive your Zoom hearing notification.
All jury selection proceedings, grand jury proceedings and criminal and civil jury trials remain suspended through July 2.
Passport Applications Not Accepted at This Time
We are not accepting passport applications at this time. For information regarding passports, please visit the U.S. State Department's website.
Skip a Trip to Our Office
Go online to make payments, search records, file documents and more – from anywhere and from any of your devices. For easy access, visit our Online Services portal.
Documents to be recorded as well as civil and family pleadings may be placed in the drop box in the Main Courthouse, on the first floor by the elevators. Full payment (no cash) and a self-addressed stamped envelope for return of documents are REQUIRED.